LogicMark, Inc. Announces Annual Shareholders’ Meeting
Proxy materials related to the annual meeting, including LogicMark’s 2022 Proxy Notice, 2021 Annual report and all relevant documents, information and meeting agenda, shall be mailed to shareholders of record commencing on
The Annual Meeting is being held for the following purposes:
1. To elect five (5) members of the Company’s board of directors (the “Board”), each to serve until the next annual meeting of the Company’s stockholders and until each of their respective successors are elected and qualified or until each of their earlier resignation or removal (“Proposal No. 1”);
2. To consider and vote on a proposal to ratify the Board’s selection of
3. To consider and vote on a proposal to adopt the Company’s 2022 Stock Incentive Plan (the “2022 Plan”) (“Proposal No. 3”);
4. To consider and vote on the reincorporation of the Company in the
5. To consider and act upon such other business as may properly come before the Annual Meeting or any adjournment thereof.
The Board of Directors recommends that shareholders vote “FOR” each of the proposals.
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements reflect management’s current expectations, as of the date of this press release, and involve certain risks and uncertainties. Forward-looking statements include statements herein with respect to the successful execution of the Company’s business strategy. The Company’s actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements as a result of various factors. Such risks and uncertainties include, among other things, our ability to establish and maintain the proprietary nature of our technology through the patent process, as well as our ability to possibly license from others patents and patent applications necessary to develop products; the availability of financing; the Company’s ability to implement its long range business plan for various applications of its technology; the Company’s ability to enter into agreements with any necessary marketing and/or distribution partners; the impact of competition, the obtaining and maintenance of any necessary regulatory clearances applicable to applications of the Company’s technology; the Company’s ability to maintain its Nasdaq listing for its common stock; and management of growth and other risks and uncertainties that may be detailed from time to time in the Company’s reports filed with the SEC.
Investor Relations Contact:
516 222 2560
917 885 7378
Source: LogicMark, Inc.