LogicMark Begins Shipping New Freedom Alert Plus Devices, Complemented by New Cloud-Based Suite of Connected Care Services
90% of individuals aged 50 and older want to age in place, emphasizing the growing necessity for innovative and modern technology to cater to their needs and desires to age at home.
Freedom Alert Plus connects users to a caregiver or emergency services in the event of a crisis, and boasts a fall detection feature that ensures aging adults never have to wait to receive help. The Wi-Fi enabled device is able to send and receive software updates through the cloud, providing the most innovative connected care available on the market.
Freedom Alert Plus is
- Patented Fall Detection Technology: Technology that automatically notifies a caregiver or emergency services.
- Care Village Platform: Suite of connected care services, available for iOS or Android.
- Caregiver Calling: Includes two-way voice communication to further enhance the level of connection and support.
- User-Friendly Features: Can be worn on a lanyard or belt clip, both included with the purchase of the device.
- Touchscreen: 1” touchscreen made for reduced dexterity
- Enhanced Battery: Longer battery life keeps the device charged for up to seven days.
- Device Monitoring: Battery life and Wi-Fi connection updates
To learn more about Freedom Alert Plus, or purchase a device today, visit logicmark.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements reflect management’s current expectations, as of the date of this press release, and involve certain risks and uncertainties. Forward-looking statements include statements herein with respect to the reverse stock splits described above and the successful execution of the Company’s business strategy. The Company’s actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements as a result of various factors. Such risks and uncertainties include, among other things, our ability to establish and maintain the proprietary nature of our technology through the patent process, as well as our ability to possibly license from others patents and patent applications necessary to develop products; the availability of financing; the Company’s ability to implement its long range business plan for various applications of its technology; the Company’s ability to enter into agreements with any necessary marketing and/or distribution partners; the impact of competition, the obtaining and maintenance of any necessary regulatory clearances applicable to applications of the Company’s technology; the Company’s ability to maintain its Nasdaq listing for its common stock; and management of growth and other risks and uncertainties that may be detailed from time to time in the Company’s reports filed with the
Source: LogicMark, Inc.